We are looking for a fun and friendly person who is available in the afternoon/evenings (2:30pm - 6pm). We will train but some experience is helpful.
This is a one-on-one clinical position that will entail the following job responsibilities:
- Implement direct intervention services using ABA techniques (home, community, clinic settings)
- Implement behavior intervention plans
- Collect data on all programs and behavior reduction plans
- Participate in ongoing trainings
- Pending additional trainings, assist with specialized programs (sibling, social skills, etc)
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with parents, client and other staff members
- Most positions are part time
- Training is provided
- Free RBT training, and other staff trainings with BCBA’s
- Great candidates must be open to feedback and be eager to participate on a highly qualified team dedicated people.
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- High school or equivalent
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance
- Must pass TB test and criminal background check
- Bilinguals are highly encouraged to apply
- Morning, Evening (1pm-8pm) and weekend availability